English Language Library :: Guanajuato
The English Language Library of Guanajuato provides materials and services for the general public of the City of Guanajuato (Mexico) and surrounding areas. We seek to serve both the English language speaking and the Mexican English language student communities.
Please be aware, we are a lending library, not a bookstore.
Check out our “Take a book, Bring a book” English Language Book Exchanges:
- The Centro book exchange is at Casa Cuatro (the bookcase is upstairs near the children’s area).
- A second book exchange is on Paseo de la Presa at the La Victoriana restaurant building (through the hallway and to the right)
All books should be placed on the shelves.
- Monday : : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday : : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday : : 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday : : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday : : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday : : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The library is at Casa Solaris, Calle del Sol #15, across from Templo de la Compania, in Centro.
The library is staffed by volunteers! If you would like to be a volunteer, please contact us at: info AT englishlibrarygto DOT mx
Please consider supporting the library by becoming a member: annual at $500 pesos or monthly at $50 pesos. Gracias!
—ELL GTO Staff